Use the traditional double needle saddle stitch to make the bag more durable!
Easily pick up your beloved bags and hang around in the lanes all over the world. The straps will become more fascinating and fascinating due to the weather factors on your journey or your own sweat!
☆ When you purchase this package, you will be accompanied by a vegetable tanned association certificate! ☆
• Material: Italian vegetable tanned-bags used in Italy's BADALASSI CARLO leather factory's colored matte Pueblo vegetable tanned leather, stitching using the Japanese staff special bridge printed hand-stitched twine!
Strap and cover decorative belt, using European vegetable tanned leather, you can see more warm and charming color by time!
• Size: approx. 23cm x 19cm x 8cm, strap length approx. 100cm x 2cm
☆ Purchase this bag, will be accompanied by the Vegetable Tanned Association certificate! ☆
• Stick to real leather (cowhide, buckskin, sheepskin...etc.). The leather is like our skin. It will be a little bit of a scar or texture. It is also a unique work. Part of it!
• A few of the raw edges of An Niu's work have not been processed. The main reason is to present the original warmth of the hands and the hand-made cuts and sewing. The works will not be the same, please Learn about the unique qualities of handmade work!
• Leather is imported from Europe and the United States, vegetable tanned cowhide and chrome-tanned cowhide. The leather and dyed after each tanning are slightly different in color. The color and touch are inevitable. This is the real leather! If you have any questions about the color, please write to us first!
• Product photographs In each of the different screens, it is inevitable that there will be differences in chromatic aberration and gloss perception. Please refer to the actual product!
IG: ching4597 [email protected]
Origin / manufacturing methods
• Taiwan An Niu hand-stitched Handmade In Taiwan